Tips for Writing Better PPC Text Ads Toolkit: Mastering Copywriting for Conversions Voice of the Customer: The Secret Weapon for Great Landing Page Copy Start reading! The legendary Ogilvy on advertising is about David's response to USA Phone Number List someone who works in advertising, but hadn't read any books on advertising. Specifically, he asked: "Let's say your gallbladder needs to be removed tonight. Will you choose a surgeon who has read anatomy books and knows where the gallbladder is or someone who trusts their own intuition? The USA Phone Number List same applies today. Maybe you didn't learn copywriting in college, but if you look around, there are endless amounts of free (or extremely inexpensive) resources out there that will teach you the ropes. Understand the basics, and there's no reason you should suffer from below-average CTR or conversions.
7 Traits That REALLY Define High-Quality Content Posted: 2020-12-18 Most of your content is DOA: Dead on Arrival (or maybe Donkey on Arrival). Content amplifying ass in a space suit Individuals, businesses and brands produce a ridiculously huge amount of content every minute. This means your content gets lost in the noise. But wait. Every marketing expert agrees that the secret to USA Phone Number List content marketing success is creating great content. And you create quality content, right? So...why is most of your content still failing? Simple: your USA Phone Number List definition of “quality content” is completely wrong. Most marketers have acquired a fantasy that it's about attributes rather than statistics.
They rate the “quality” of content based on characteristics such as: Length visual appeal Spelling and grammar Layout Readability Expertise, authority and reliability Overall value" No no no! While these content qualities are important in their own way, they don't actually define quality content! So what really defines quality content? These USA Phone Number List seven things. 1. Quality content is defined by data Always base your definition of quality content on data. Any other definition will be based on your biased view of your own work. Data is the only objective way to tell if your USA Phone Number List content is unicorn or donkey: Unicorn Content: This is your best, most magical content, making up the top 3 percent of all your content. Unicorns rank well in Google (Position 1-3) and generate the most traffic, engagement, and leads. Donkey Content: This is your average and below average content. It represents the remaining 97% of your content.